Lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann Trends Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sunday 08.07.2018 09:37
- Keys: Lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann Trends Mergers and Acquisitions
Vietnam Investment Review interviewing lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann on trends in Mergers and Acquisitions in Vietnam
1. How do you judge the M&A trends in Vietnam at the current time?
The M&A market in Vietnam since the beginning of this year is very active. Foreign investors tend to invest in public listed companies or companies with good brand in the market. Sectors that attract the most interest of foreign investors are finance, real estate, retail,
Lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann RENEWABLE ENERGIES
- Tuesday 03.07.2018 07:09
- Keys: Lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann RENEWABLE ENERGIES
VIETNAM – RENEWABLE ENERGIES - Identifying the Amazing Development - what you must know:
In recent years, Vietnam has enjoyed one of the world’s most rapid economic growth rates with an average of more than 6% p.a. Such growth has transformed the country from one of the poorest in the world into a middle-income country. Vietnam has long recognised the important role of renewable energy (including solar power) in achieving energy security, sustainable development and sta
Lawyer in Myanmar Dr. Oliver Massmann WITHHOLDING TAX REFORM
- Tuesday 26.06.2018 07:40
- Keys: Lawyer in Myanmar Dr. Oliver Massmann WITHHOLDING TAX REFORM
Lawyer in Myanmar Dr. Oliver Massmann WITHHOLDING TAX REFORM – Two per cent (2%) withholding tax on domestic payments scrapped under new Notification № 47/2018
On 18 June 2018, the Ministry of Planning and Finance (“ Ministry ”) implemented its most recent reforms to Myanmar’s withholding tax laws under Notification № 47/2018 (“ Notification ”). The new Notification repeals and replaces the Country’s previous withholding tax law, Notifi
Lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann Initial Public Offerings
- Saturday 23.06.2018 10:19
- Keys: Lawyer-in-Vietnam-Dr-Oliver-Massmann-Initial-Public-Offerings-
VIETNAM – THOMSON REUTERS INTERVIEWING DR. OLIVER MASSMANN ON INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS (IPO)
Why has there been so much IPO activity in Vietnam of late? What has been driving it?
The investors are very optimistic about the development of Vietnam’s market. Vietnam’s GDP in Q1/2018 is 7.4%, the highest rate in the past 10 years. In addition, there is growing middle class with great purchasing power. The World Bank predicts that the middle class will account f
Lawyer in Vietnam Dr. Oliver Massmann WORLD BANK QUESTIONNAIRE GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT
- Sunday 18.03.2018 08:56
- Keys: Vietnam WORLD BANK QUESTIONNAIRE GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT
VIETNAM – THE WORLD BANK IS ASKING DUANE MORRIS ON GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC PROCUREMENT - HERE ARE OUR ANSWERS:
1. Which is the entity that conducts procurement for the authority that owns the majority of roads in Vietnam ?
For the remainder of the Questionnaire, whenever reference is made to the “procuring entity” please refer to the entity you indicated here.
The Ministry of Transport
2. Are you aware of any change (in practi
Lawyer in Myanmar Dr. Oliver Massmann Power Project Myingyan
- Friday 22.12.2017 14:08
- Keys: Myanmar-Power-Project-Myingyan
Vietnam Real Estate
- Friday 15.12.2017 07:53
- Keys: Vietnam Real Estate
If you have any question on the above, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Oliver Massmann under email@example.com . Dr. Oliver Massmann is the General Director of Duane Morris Vietnam LLC.
Thank you very much!
Vietnam Banking Financing
- Thursday 09.02.2017 07:19
- Keys: Vietnam Banking Financing
VEITNAM - BANKING AND FINANCING – OUTLOOK ON THE EUROPEAN UNION VIETNAM FREE TRADE AGREEMENT (EVFTA)
By Oliver Massmann
Vietnam’s constant growth is highlighted by numerous macroeconomic data such as a Gross Domestic Product of 5.93%, a Purchasing Managers Index up to 52.9 points in September 2016 and conclusively the increasing number of Foreign Direct Investment.
Furthermore, Vietnam is endowed with a privileged situation of controlled inflation, political stabi
Vietnam Real Estate Land Use Rights
- Wednesday 08.02.2017 19:00
- Keys: Vietnam-Real-Estate Land-Use-Rights
VIETNAM LAND USE RIGHTS LIMITATIONS FOR FOREIGNERS – OUTLOOK ON THE EUROPEAN UNION VIETNAM FREE TRADE AGREEMENT (EVFTA)
The real estate market in Vietnam has constantly been growing since the Law on Real Estate Business 2014 (LREB) and the Law on Residential Housing (LRH) were adopted. Initial barriers for foreign investors were partially removed with the new legislations and Decree No. 76/2015/ND-CP guiding the LREB dated 10 September 2015 and Decree No. 99/2015/ND-CP
Vietnam Privatization Equitization
- Thursday 12.01.2017 17:58
- Keys: Vietnam-Privatization-Equitization
Vietnam - REAL EQUITIZATION PROGRESS – OPENING state owned enterprises up to foreign investors in 11 Sectors
Decision No 58/2016/QD-TTg issued by the Government establishes 11 sectors in which the state will retain full ownership (103 SOEs):
1. Mapping measurement for military and national security purpose;
2. Industrial explosive material production and trading;
3. Transmission, system regulation and management of the national electricity distributio